This week I will…
- Read more. I have started diving into some new books lately and I had forgotten what a nice escape they can be. I've been wanting to get lost in a story. I haven't made time for that sort of thing much in the past year, and I think it's time to indulge.
- Re-start the Couch to 5k program I had to quit because of my wonky, old-lady knees. I'm going to take it easy this time around and re-do the first week as many times as I need to until I feel comfortable moving forward. I've been missing the "me time" of evening exercise and my skinny jeans are becoming quite unfriendly to my midsection. Like, my pants are actually unbuttoned while I'm writing this. And unzipped a little bit. (Don't judge me.)
- Be a nice girl. Try to share only positivity. To add light. Encourage. Smile.
- Figure out what the heck I'm going to do with my poor, old Etsy shop. I haven't spend much time on it for the past few months and I just…ran out of steam, somehow. I had no idea my days would be so full and I can only do so much during naptime. I need to take it in a new direction—or maybe I just need something to inspire me to actively create again.
- Actually finish up plans for Eisley's (tiny, simple, happy) first birthday party. I can hardly believe it's less than one month away.
- Bake cookies. And perhaps eat some of the dough for breakfast.