Now that I'm (sort of) back to (somewhat) regular posting on my blog, I thought I'd take a gander at some web searches that have led people (and creepsters, apparently) to my blog recently. Curious? Read on:
1. "my wishcake blob" (Would I be correct in assuming this is a typo? Otherwise, I'm going to need someone to bring me a plate of brownies ASAP.)
2. "should I feel bad for quitting Facebook" (No! Join the revolution!)
3. "cutest baby ever" (Well done, Eisley. Well done.)
4. "chartreuse pillows" (If you're going to have a pillow, it may as well be chartreuse. I mean, come on.)
5. "with a liberal guy" (What.)
6. "a monkey's wedding" (WHAT.)
7. "albino people" (Again with the albino. Can't a pale girl catch a break?)
8. "explain the colour of mandy moores hair" (I seriously get so many hits for searches regarding Mandy Moore's hair. Which is awesome, because she's my celebrity BFF.)
9. "people who look like monkeys" (Okay, that one made me snort a little bit.)
10. "italian greaseball" (I have no words.)
And as for the whole slew of people who seem to be spending way too much time online searching for photos of my lady bits, can I just say that you probably need to get a new hobby. Something like knitting. Or reading the bible.
Are there any odd searches that have led people to your blog recently? Do share! I find these things quite entertaining, obviously.