1. I'm absolutely head over heels for the adorable items in ZUZII's etsy shop. Especially the adorable blossom headband, as seen above. Precious beyond all reason! You have to check out all the goodness available in this shop. One of my new favorites.
2. Are you aware that there are six seasons of Desperate Housewives available on Netflix streaming? New obsession, ahoy. I'm always fashionably late in my TV show fixations and always seem to wait until they're off the air or about six seasons in. (See also: Lost, Sex in the City, Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Jericho, etc.) In any case, it's kind of nice not to have to wait a week for a new episode.
3. Coral/tangerine/bubblegum is my favorite color combination at the moment. I'd really like to decorate the baby corner in these colors! First on my wish list? This adorable print from Hillary Bird's etsy shop.
4. I finally finished reading Live with Intention by Mary Anne Radmacher, and I absolutely, completely recommend it. My copy is filled with sticky-notes on nearly every page because I wanted to know what to go back and re-read or write down in my journal. Every time I picked up this book, my heart felt so light. Oh! And I finally got a copy of Tina Fey's Bossypants from the library and I'm already in love. I adore me some Tina Fey.
5. My name is Kerri and I'm addicted to mocha frappes. And I refuse to quit. Good news is that you can get a buy-one-get-one-free coupon on the McDonalds website so you don't have to feel guilty when you end up drinking several a week. You're welcome.
What are some things making you swoon this month?