A few good things:
1. New curtains in my office at work. (I used the same idea as I did in this post, except I used a pretty tea-towel that only cost $2.99. Oh, World Market! How I love thee!)
2. A brand new niece on the way! (One of my younger sisters has been in the hospital for the past few days, but we're hoping Lilliana Grace will make an appearance by the end of the day. Can't wait to "meet" her!)
3. Compliments from a stranger.
4. Realizing I'm becoming that person who gets totally excited to see the holiday decorations up at Michaels in October. (At least now I know who they're trying to reach with that business. YOU CAN ALL BLAME ME.)
5. A new favorite song: "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson.
6. An old favorite song, recently rediscovered: "When the Rain Comes" by Third Day.
7. Looking forward to now having Sundays off with Jay. (He was able to rearrange his schedule, so now we finally have one day off together every week! Time for a happy dance, methinks.)
8. Making more time for the things I miss, the things I love and the things that make me giddy.
9. Pumpkin carving party with the best friend this evening!
10. Discovering new things about who I am. Realizing how important it is to stick to my guns and not always please everyone else. Working on the flaws that hold me back from being the person I desperately want to be. And being content with the girl I see in the mirror every morning.