one-hundred one things in one-thousand one days.
start: 10/7/08 / end: 7/5/11
in progress: italic / completed: bold
1. begin writing a memoir.
2. take one photo a day for a month.
3. run a 5k.
4. participate in a charity walk/run.
5. buy/make ten gifts for people, just because. (5/10)
6. send out ten letters to people, just because. (7/10)
7. color my hair something other than blonde.
8. purchase five books I remember from my childhood. (3/5)
9. audition for something.
10. enter a contest.
11. reach a total of 100 things sold from my etsy shop. (370/100)
12. visit two states I've never been to.
13. visit a country I've never been to.
14. get a new passport (with my married name).
15. ride in a helicopter.
16. ride in a private jet.
17. fill up another handwritten journal.
18. see a movie in a theatre by myself.
19. eat at a restaurant by myself.
20. come up with five surprises for my husband. (5/5)
21. read five classic novels.
22. make my own zine.
23. plan and throw a party for someone.
24. attend a BlogHer conference.
25. volunteer for something.
26. donate to ten charities. (8/10)
27. try surfing.
28. go camping.
29. get a library card.
30. ride a train.
31. go to a football game.
32. organize clothes; get rid of/donate everything I don't wear.
33. get a sewing machine.
34. complete five sewing projects.
35. choose ten new recipes and make them. (7/10)
36. ssssh, this one is a secret and I'll never tell.
37. find a church my husband & I both love; become members.
38. join/create a book club.
39. get paid for something I write.
40. get paid for my photography.
41. dress up cute and go to a Hollywood hot-spot.
42. come up with a brilliant plan for my future.
43. try three foods I've never had before.
44. attend five concerts. (1/5: Hanson)
45. find ten new singers/bands to adore. (3/10: Taylor Swift, Kings of Leon, Ray LaMontagne)
46. develop five habits to make my life more "green". (4/5: eliminate paper towel usage as much as possible, bring mug to work to reuse for water/coffee, buy more organic fruits & veggies, remember to use cotton grocery bags on a regular basis)
47. complete four projects from this book.
48. participate in NaNoWriMo.
49. go an entire day without being negative.
50. go an entire day without wearing clothes.
51. take a spin class.
52. learn to drive a stick shift.
53. go on a roadtrip.
54. put my old theatre videos onto DVD's.
55. send a care package to a soldier overseas.
56. spend an entire day enjoying nature & nothing else.
57. thoroughly clean out our garage.
58. for one month, make a daily list of five things that make me happy.
59. buy curtains for our windows.
60. be a vegetarian for two weeks.
61. design an album of our wedding photos, so we can finally have one.
62. try out five local restaurants that I've never been to.
63. bake a cake from scratch.
64. visit this girl in Michigan.
65. plant flowers.
66. sing karaoke.
67. go to the taping of a TV show.
68. buy an item of clothing that is not my usual style.
69. get a promotion at work.
70. actually learn and use all the features on my camera.
71. get contacts.
72. meet and take a photo with someone famous.
73. learn to see the glass as half-full.
74. keep a dream journal for one month.
75. design a calendar.
76. dress up for Halloween.
77. reconnect with a long-lost-friend.
78. take a dance class.
79. give only handmade items as gifts for Christmas.
80. buy myself flowers five times. (4/5)
81. write down all my friend's & family's birthdays.
82. start trying for babies.
83. complete devotional with husband.
lose five pounds learn to love myself for what I am.
85. read one-hundred books. (17/100)
86. buy domain name.
87. buy a pretty dress.
88. go to two fancy dinners with Jay. (1/2)
89. try (real) sushi.
90. complete three do-it-yourself projects. (1/3)
91. make bread from scratch.
92. visit my great-grandparents' graves; leave flowers.
93. memorize a monologue.
94. send someone fanmail.
95. take a weekly self-portrait for six months.
96. perform ten random acts of kindness.
97. give compliments to ten complete strangers. (6/10)
98. meet one of my online BFF's face-to-face. (Ashley!)
99. write a short story of appreciation for each of my family members.
100. send a care package to each of my sisters. (1/4)
101. finish this list & create a new one!
This list is based on a brilliant idea from this lovely website. Join me! Send me a link to your list and we can keep eachother accountable and, as I've said before, be listy friends. Booyah. Wish me luck!